18.10.2012

Refit and the video card for Grey Gallery / Remont i video kartka dla Galerii Szarej




With dad
/ Z tatą.


*

From today I will write a blog also in English, eng - at the top, and the Polish version - at the bottom. Over time, the name of the substitution or something or I create a new blog, which I throw everything in English. If someone will catch errors with my foreign language language - give me a sign.
so
I'm renovating the gallery where I'm parasiting (dwelling) currently, the Gallery at Vistula in Torun (I think about transform the name toe CoCAaV - Center of Contemporary Art at Vistula...? this sounds better in polish ;) ).

I'm renovating, almost alone, on my own account, but my dad helps me with a electrical system, and the guys from MP Install - Paul and Martin, help me with the hydraulic installation and I thank them sincerely for it!

some persons toss me some materials:
- Iza and Martin gave me some remnants of paint,
- Ms Krystyna (neighbor) gave me curtains for shower,
- aaaa, and the guys from MP Install are using their materiałs from their warehouse and it would cost a little bit,
- I got a little paint from parents and the gallery had a little residue of different colors,


*

Od dziś zaczynam pisać bloga także po angielsku, ang - u góry, a polska wersja - na dole. Z czasem albo jakoś podmienię nazwę bloga albo stworzę nowego, na który będę wszystko wrzucał po angielsku. Jak ktoś wyłapie błędy z moim obcojęzycznym językiem - dawać znać. 
więc
Robię remont galerii, w której pasożytuje (mieszkam) aktualnie, czyli Galerii nad Wisłą w Toruniu (myślę czy ją nie przetransformować na CSnW - Centrum Sztuki nad Wisłą... ? ).
Robię remont, prawie sam, na własny rachunek, ale pomaga mi tata przy elektryce, a chłopaki z MP Install - Paweł i Marcin, pomagają mi przy instalacjach hydraulicznych i najserdeczniej im za to dziękuję!
jeszcze niektóre osoby mi podrzucają materiały:
- Iza i Marcin dali mi trochę resztek farb,
- pani Krystyna (sąsiadka) dała mi zasłonki do prysznica,
- aaaa, a chłopaki z MP Install używają własnych materiałów ze swojego magazynu, a to by trochę kosztowało,
- jeszcze trochę farby wykrzesałem od rodziców i w galerii jest trochę resztek różnych kolorów,

*


Video card for Grey Gallery in Cieszyn because they may stop act (not enough money from the city) and they are ending with the big exhibition of cards with greetings from polish artists, exhibition is called "Cieszyn, I love you from afar".




I love simple constructions, we called it: Polish technical thought ;)




My warehouse. I must clean it up.






Guys from MP Install. They are helping me.






I will have such a lamps!



The hydrualic system by MP Install ;)
So far I didn't have a flush in my toilet!



and painting.

and a self-portrait in a mirror from my gallery toilet ;)


4 komentarze:

  1. Rozmowa z Marianem Stępakiem (etyka i moralność z perspektywy twórcy)
    -kiedy cholerka będzie całość?!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. bo to jeszcze trzeba trochę czasu, ja mam już następne rozmowy, ale to w swoim czasie, jak uznam, że mam już pełnię wizualności i audialności

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    Also visit my webpage : epl transfer news today

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I'm not sure why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
    later on and see if the problem still exists.
    my site > perfumes

    OdpowiedzUsuń