7.11.2012

Wood, food and art \ Drewno, jedzenie i sztuka




I cut a wood and in all I'm cutting while still light and winter hasn't came yet.
I obtained a food.
I'm still a little renovating and tiding up Gallery at Vistula before Saturday when will be the opening of the "Integration exhibition" and besides - just my housewarming. More about this event: http://pasozyt.blogspot.com/2012/11/opening-csnw-and-integrative-exhibition.html
Of course, all and free welcome.

\

Naciąłem drewna i w sumie codziennie tnę póki jeszcze jasno i jeszcze zima nie nadeszła.
Zdobyłem pożywienie.
Jeszcze trochę remontuje i porządkuję Galerię nad Wisłą przed sobotą, czyli otwarciem cyklu "Wystaw integracyjnych" i poza tym - po prostu moją parapetówką. Więcej o tym wydarzeniu: http://pasozyt.blogspot.com/2012/11/opening-csnw-and-integrative-exhibition.html
Oczywiście, wszystkich i za darmo zapraszam.

*

and the next episode in my vloga, finally in HD, straight from a camera without color balans etc 
/ i następny epizod z vloga, w końcu HD, prosto z kamery wyjęte, bez kolorystycznego balansu itd

















1st round


2nd round
because I'm so greedy ;)


and I want to distribute something to friends :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz